Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and as Metro Manila moves into General Community Quarantine, we are taking steps to reduce physical contact for our online order deliveries to protect the health and safety of our customers and community. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience and understanding—please bear with us.
See below for some of our recent changes:
- We make fresh batches of Ice Cream for Tuesdays and Saturdays only. If you don’t see a flavor you are looking for on those days, it’s currently unavailable, sorry!
- There is a two-pint minimum per order—each delivery needs to have at least two pints even for client arranged delivery.
- Were implementing contact-less payment methods for all our online store transactions. This means that our Cash on Delivery (C.O.D) and Bank Deposit Payment Methods are no longer supported. We are accepting debit & credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) payments thru PayPal Express, and GCash as payment options for your online orders on our Checkout Page.
- Full payment is required to confirm your order. Please send screenshot with proof of payment.
- Besides our standard delivery, we now have Client Arranged Delivery: we arrange for the delivery booking (thru GrabExpress or Lalamove) and our customer is responsible for the delivery fees. Please send us a Direct Message, Viber or SMS ahead of your order if you want us to facilitate this for you. You can Viber or SMS us at +639159015145.
Orders are taken 10AM to 5PM; Cut off of orders is 7PM for next day delivery.
We hope that by adopting these changes, we can do our part to protect ourselves, our family and our neighborhood from this deadly pandemic. We want to thank you personally ahead of time for supporting local small businesses like ours during these times. Stay safe.