Now you can use our GCash Merchant QRCode to conveniently pay for your orders online using your smartphone. You can simply upload our GCash QRCode below to pay for your order after you've completed checking out from the site.
To pay using our QRCode by uploading it, please follow the steps below:
- Save the photo of our QR Code above to your phone.
- Open your GCash app, then Click on "Pay QR" on the main page.
- Tap on the “Scan QR Code” Icon.
- Select "Upload QR Code from Gallery"
- Select the photo of our QR Code. Once the app detects and identifies our QR Code, please wait for the next page to load.
- Input the total amount of your purchase (amount to pay) and tap 'Next'.
- Double check all details then select Pay to confirm.
- You will see your in-app receipt on the screen. An optional feature is the download button on the upper right hand side, which allows the receipt to be saved as a photo in your phone's gallery. We will both will receive an SMS from 2882, which will also serve as your receipt and completes the transaction.
If you run into any difficulties or have any questions regarding GCash, you can find their Frequently Asked Questions here.
If you haven't, you can download the GCash App for your device by selecting from the links below:
- Play Store: https://bit.ly/GCashAndroid
- App Store: https://bit.ly/GCashiOS
- Messenger: https://m.me/gcashofficial